Tuning 1.9 Mjet GSR?

Currently reading:
Tuning 1.9 Mjet GSR?

Can you still get him on PerformanceFiat? CPH is his username.

I have his mobile number on my old phone if you want to contact him that way? As stated he is no longer on this forum for various reasons.

However my personal dealings with him via PM and phonecalls were very pleasant and I found him extremely helpful. I had a few queries when fitting the kit, again on the phone he was helpful. I got the GSR kit much quicker than I expected and a good price too!

I would happily deal with him again.

Can you still get him on PerformanceFiat? CPH is his username.

I have his mobile number on my old phone if you want to contact him that way? As stated he is no longer on this forum for various reasons.

However my personal dealings with him via PM and phonecalls were very pleasant and I found him extremely helpful. I had a few queries when fitting the kit, again on the phone he was helpful. I got the GSR kit much quicker than I expected and a good price too!

I would happily deal with him again.

Could you PM me his number mate ? I'll try and call him and would you mind telling me how much you paid for the kit ? (PM if you wish)

And your overall experience interms of economy and performance?

Thanks
Ming

Il Pm you later when i get his number off my old phone...if i can find it.

Bit more power...i think there is a 6bhp gain, the noise and turbo chatter is the best thing though. No difference in fuel economy that ive noticed, but i dont get above 37mpg as i dont do enough driving anymore.

Il Pm you later when i get his number off my old phone...if i can find it.

Bit more power...i think there is a 6bhp gain, the noise and turbo chatter is the best thing though. No difference in fuel economy that ive noticed, but i dont get above 37mpg as i dont do enough driving anymore.

ah many thanks for that. Did you have the car remapped after it?

no car is just on standard power. works out at about 5% power rise, so i doubt you will "feel" any difference. Also my EGR is clogged a bit so once i clean that it should be a bit quicker. If your looking at remap, id get the GSR kit on first.

Also, the standard airbox ducting looks quite restrictave, with the GSR being approx 3-4" diamater.

Im actually looking at the TMC tuning box for the start of next year, thats if i havnt sold the car by then.

Back