Technical 1.3 multijet glow plugs

Currently reading:
Technical 1.3 multijet glow plugs

White 500L

As title says I ordered 4 Beru glow plugs from euro car parts because they were on offer and really cheep, only to get an email saying they can only supply 3 as there now out of stock, now can I buy another make to fit 4 new ones or can I just fit 3? Or should I just return the 3beru ones and buy 4 of the same make? Only reason I’m changing them is because the glow plug indicator came on the other morning when it was -5 outside but it hasn’t come on since.

As title says I ordered 4 Beru glow plugs from euro car parts because they were on offer and really cheep, only to get an email saying they can only supply 3 as there now out of stock, now can I buy another make to fit 4 new ones or can I just fit 3? Or should I just return the 3beru ones and buy 4 of the same make? Only reason I’m changing them is because the glow plug indicator came on the other morning when it was -5 outside but it hasn’t come on since.
Personally I would cancel, as better to fit a matching set.
Now problem appears to have gone it may be worth testing the individual glow plugs incase there is nothing wrong with them.
I did recently fit a set on my Fiat Scudo 2litre, on that the error code said heater plug relay, but it was actually two duff heater plugs, but it was starting perfectly as all I have seen this year is a couple of days with a light frost:).
Fitting them was a pain though.

Personally I would cancel, as better to fit a matching set.
Now problem appears to have gone it may be worth testing the individual glow plugs incase there is nothing wrong with them.
I did recently fit a set on my Fiat Scudo 2litre, on that the error code said heater plug relay, but it was actually two duff heater plugs, but it was starting perfectly as all I have seen this year is a couple of days with a light frost:).
Fitting them was a pain though.
I couldn’t cancel because I had to get them delivered to my house, got them today and 1 is bigger than the other 2? So deffo going to return them. Thanks for the reply.

Back