01/03/2003 - FiatForum Meeting In Coventry

Currently reading:
01/03/2003 - FiatForum Meeting In Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now you lot, what's this thread all about, we've deviated from the original subject a bit haven't we?

Right, the meet photos from Coventry were lovely weren't they?

Now we're back on track, and regardless of what you lot say I'm gonna post last on here as originally intended!:p

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

truthfully i am the only one that can actually prove that these are even photo's from coventry, and not just some consiparcy!

- - Donz - -

no you're not.

p.s. pizza.

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

Originally posted by RichieC
no you're not.

p.s. pizza.

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

in my defence you hadn't posted in a while [:p]

p.s. pizza?!?!?!

- - Donz - -

gray

Eh?

brav.gif

dusty bin

dusty bin

i

don't

know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back