DSC00138.JPG

Seicento '00 Seicento Sporting.

Introduction

OK, so I figured it was about time I did this so I could keep track of any modifications I've done to her.

Bought in April with just shy of 20k on the clock, I've only done about 1,500 miles since then - trying not to add too many miles on to it whereever possible by carsharing to work.

Mods:
Performance - Supersprint Tailbox, 4-2-1 manifold with decat, 40mm Tricker, ported and polished Uno inlet, custom induction kit.
Exterior - Carbon style number plates, FF Stickers in rear windows
Interior - Blue LED's behind speaker grilles
ICE - Tevion MP3/Bluetooth stereo, BOSS 4" 125wRMS speakers up front, BOSS 8" 15wRMS in custom rear door cards, 100wRMS BOSS Outlaw sub in boot.

IMAG0056_1_.jpg
Reactions: RuSZ and zedorio
New battery fitted, fresh fuel inserted - she lives again!

Alternator is a bit grindy sounding, but otherwise it seems fine. No leaks, temperature rises properly (I fully expected the thermostat to be stuck), only light not working is one of the front fogs and an indicator which was giving me issues before anyway.

Hopefully change the oil after work tomorrow, and get the tyre valves changed if I can find the new ones.

Yes...

But I has plans!!

The road is being dug up at the moment, so Lucy's car is in the garage while mine is in front. As soon as the road is open again and Lucy can park on it, I'm moving TB4 into the garage (after a good wash!!!) getting her up on axle stands and will start prodding at her every weekend when I get a chance :)

Back