General Wheel Bolts sizes - for GP 1.4 TJET

Currently reading:
General Wheel Bolts sizes - for GP 1.4 TJET

Hey Guys,

Soory for the long absence, bought a new phone which is android 9 and it seems i cannot get the Fiat forum app on my phone, so harder to check in.

But does anyone know the specifications for the GP 1.4 Tjet (OEM). I have missed placed a bolt and need to replace. I am measuring my other botls and get 17mm socket / 1.5mm thread pitch / 12mm thread width / Approx 20 - 22mm thread length. The thread length is causing me issues as it is not 100% clear were the thread starts.

I am search on ebay using my reg and it is giving me 17mm x 1.5m x 12mm x 60 degree cone taper x26mm thread length. I am struggling with the cone taper of my original bolt + also the the thread length of their 26mm vs my 20-22mm

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I would have thought the wheel bolts would be all the same sizes...BUT if in doubt ask a Fiat dealer....at least I would.

Last edited:
I would have thought the wheel bolts would be all the same sizes...BUT if in doubt ask a Fiat dealer....at least I would.

Hey no they are not all the same, I mean i guess a few mm added to the thread would not harm, but if your like me and u like to use oem where possible, because a single knock will leave you paranoid the details are as follows:

Length [mm]:47.5
Outer thread [mm]:M12 x 1.5
Outer Diameter: [mm]:22.3
Spanner Size:17mm
Bolt Head-/Nut Desig - Male Hex
Wheel Fastening Conical Seat F

The fiat product OEM product code is: 51732885
GSF do them for vauxhall, product code: 451GM0010

Added note a Vauxhall Corsa D 1.2 2013 plate uses exactly the same size, so you may find it cheaper going through vauxhall, or looking on ebay for vauxhall instead of fiat.

Last edited:
I had to buy a full set for my punto as a garage got a bit giddy with the whizzy gun.

I bought these from GSF:

https://www.gsfcarparts.com/451gm0010

Exactly the same as the original. Although it doesn’t say on the website they supplied genuine Febi bolts which was a nice touch.

Hope this helps.

Found this old pic of mine..

Old and new FIAT locking kits

Attachments

• 20180401_132551.jpg
    20180401_132551.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 20180401_132546 (1).jpg
    20180401_132546 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
I had to buy a full set for my punto as a garage got a bit giddy with the whizzy gun.

I bought these from GSF:

https://www.gsfcarparts.com/451gm0010

Exactly the same as the original. Although it doesn’t say on the website they supplied genuine Febi bolts which was a nice touch.

Hope this helps.

you are correct mate, those are the ones, the come up for vauxhall but I can assure you that they are also for fiat, compared my bolt to my wifes corsa D and exactly the same for anyone else interested.

Back