Register Login
endrop - for all your online needs
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-02-2017   #1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Blog Entries: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
cylinder head

Hi all im a newbie on this site.. trouble with getting a cylinder head.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

keith kkk is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 23-02-2017   #2
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,588
Thanks: 912
Trader Rating: 0
Ziggy122 has donated!
Eggs Champion, Fruit Pairs Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: cylinder head

Quote Originally Posted by keith kkk View Post
Hi all im a newbie on this site.. trouble with getting a cylinder head.
1.2 8v petrol
1.2 16v petrol
1.3 16v diesel
1.4 16v petrol
1.8 16v petrol
1.9 8v n/a diesel
1.9 m-jet diesel?

U wont be able to get a brand brand new cylinder head...

But a refurbished ones are availible
Check ebay

Whats happened to the cylinder head that requires a new one?

Ziggy
__________________
!!WANTED!! 3dr Mk2 Punto Roof Bars !!WANTED!!

Meet Bumble-Bee


Ziggy122 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 23-02-2017   #3
`
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,132
Thanks: 183
Trader Rating: 0
flisko has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: cylinder head

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy122 View Post
1.2 8v petrol
1.2 16v petrol
1.3 16v diesel
1.4 16v petrol
1.8 16v petrol
1.9 8v n/a diesel
1.9 m-jet diesel?

U wont be able to get a brand brand new cylinder head...

But a refurbished ones are availible
Check ebay

Whats happened to the cylinder head that requires a new one?

Ziggy
you sure you cant buy brand new one from fiat?

i called fiat last year and asked them how much new engine and gearbox for hgt would cost

engine 10k, factory refurbished 4.3k
gearbox 4.2k, factory refurbished 2.1k
__________________
.
flisko is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 23-02-2017   #4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,584
Thanks: 543
Trader Rating: 0
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta) 
Re: cylinder head

Quote Originally Posted by flisko View Post
you sure you cant buy brand new one from fiat?

i called fiat last year and asked them how much new engine and gearbox for hgt would cost

engine 10k, factory refurbished 4.3k
gearbox 4.2k, factory refurbished 2.1k
those figures were just to get you off the phone as mavis was expecting a very important call from her new flame
__________________
s and b is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(G) Cylinder Head cronin Punto (Mk2/2b) 2 23-04-2009 15:42
(T) Cleaning cylinder / cylinder head. systemshock Punto (Mk2/2b) 1 03-12-2008 21:13
(T) cylinder head midnite Coupe 0 16-11-2008 22:01
(G) HELP !!! Cylinder head NSMG Cinquecento / Seicento 1 25-10-2005 18:25
cylinder head kenny FIAT Boo Archives 3 21-03-2003 10:00