Technical Indicator flashing dash lights

Currently reading:
Technical Indicator flashing dash lights

Stephen A500

Hi guys,. My indicator RIGHT is making the ABS/temperature lights flash in sink, very dull..

I read a few posts blaming instrument panels and replacing it is a temp fix :-/ all so a few pointing at an earthing problem and one blaming the rear boot harness,. But none have been solved

Any ideas where to begin?

Hi guys,. My indicator RIGHT is making the ABS/temperature lights flash in sink, very dull..

I read a few posts blaming instrument panels and replacing it is a temp fix :-/ all so a few pointing at an earthing problem and one blaming the rear boot harness,. But none have been solved

Any ideas where to begin?

You need to replace it. Available for around £60 on eBay. Just get one with a lower mileage than your car. They can be upped in mileage but not reduced for obvious reasons. It’s not a temporary fix.

It’s a common fault.

Hi there it is a fault with the cluster and not a earthing fault or to do with the boot. known this fault from when first started as been a det since 2011 to present. replacement of cluster is required as previously mentioned as can only go up but cant go down then proxy alignment

The indicator has stopped blinking my warning lights, but they’re still all super dim and can only be seen in the dark. Is this a MOT failure?

Back