Technical Differences between 145 and 180 595’s

Currently reading:
Technical Differences between 145 and 180 595’s

Can anybody tell me if there is any difference in the engine bay, between the 145 entry level Abarth and the 180? Are the turbos the same etc etc

Thanks

Standard turbo is IHI. Comp has Garrett. Just google 595 turbo garrett ihi and you'll find loads of info.

It just means that you will be forcing air into the engine that is too hot too make a positive impact.

I’ve had my 145 remapped to 180 (apparently) does this mean my turbos will be ruined soon

Any reputable remapper wouldn’t remap beyond safe operating tolerances. Having said that, 145 to 180 sounds unlikely. Did they give you a copy of the test results?

Any reputable remapper wouldn’t remap beyond safe operating tolerances. Having said that, 145 to 180 sounds unlikely. Did they give you a copy of the test results?

Nah he had it for 3 hours one Saturday morning and it was in the same position when I came back to collect it. He said he took ecu out and changed the map. Never touched a dyno. But there’s definitely a big difference though. Would be interesting to have it on a dyno though.

Back