• sunday 2nd december

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • sunday 9th december

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the same job that i did have (dogs body), i just had more work given to me lol :p .

I will donate sometime tomorrow because i cant be bothered to go and get my debit card from my room.

Are we thinking about 7ish maybe?

See Josh you shot yourself in foot telling everyone you got better job :p

Will be in the afternoon that we meet up?

Thinking 1-2ish. Gives us plenty of time to cover everything and allows for the familys to come along too and for people travelling from outside of yorkshire, gives them time to get here and get home without it being too late.

Means we can have a bit of time getting to know who everyone is, then probably go for food, then go bowling!! Then just see what we are like for time?? :)

when the poll closes will put an actual event thread up so that it shows on the calendar and that will have all the final details in there and let everyone confirm their attendance! :cool:

Post it on the main events section and then see if anyone replies to it then (y). Thank god for sat nav's because i have done a bit of driving today in areas i dont know :rolleyes: .

blimy. looks like it will be leeds then that people with have to stay at.

i would offer my house as a hotel, but since i still live with my parents :cry: , its not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back