• sunday 2nd december

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • sunday 9th december

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so votes so far are nandos, frankie&bennys and the pub we went to before. all of which are good for me but f&bs is my fave!!

mr.crazy of course you can! use the baby thing to bowl with :p

erm, re xmas meal. if the dates in the poll are ok then dont see why not??

f&bs is like a new york diner thing but better!! its yummy!!

and the link did work when i clicked on it :( :confused: but for some reason has 2 http:// mods? help? :eek:

think the website is just www.xscape.co.uk/snow/castleford

Last edited:
I will eat anything as long as it doesnt contain any kind of fish product (as i cant stand anything fishy :mad: ).

Anyone gonna be up for laser questing as well, im going to do bowling as well.

Im really looking forward to it now and getting all excited LOL :D

Hehe :nerner: , I cant help it if i work so hard and get rewarded for it. I still only get summat like a £5 an hour which isnt that much when you think about it though :idea: .

Mine might work out more in the end because i work full time 8.30 till 5, 5 days a week :sleep: . No chance of overtime at my place though which is a bit of a shame bcause i wouldnt mind working say an extra 2 hours on an evening or on a saturday (which would help pay for my remap at the end of the year lol :cry: )

Mine might work out more in the end because i work full time 8.30 till 5, 5 days a week :sleep: . No chance of overtime at my place though which is a bit of a shame bcause i wouldnt mind working say an extra 2 hours on an evening or on a saturday (which would help pay for my remap at the end of the year lol :cry: )

Yep im skint most of time coz im still at college :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back