• sunday 9th december

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sportingsmissus

Established member
So after a bit of time out, we have decided to get a Yorkshire Meet organised before Christmas!!! :woot:

Previous meets have included a meal & bowling and have generally been quite sucessful for a turn out!

There is the usual introduce yourself and also pictures and talking about the cars etc.

So just for now we looking for ideas of who will attend and what kind of things you'd like to do?

Meeting Place: Xscape, Castleford

Time: Open to suggestions, depending on plans....

So guys n girlies, What do you think? :cool:

Dates: Sunday 2nd December or Sunday 9th December.

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in however cant do bowling (couldnt before) :eek:

westgate run perhaps as another thing?

maybe in the new year mr.crazy, westgate run abit expensive before xmas, well for us anyway.

I'm in for bowling but frankie&bennys better for everyone's taste maybe??

Link should work now :p

Westgate Run!! how do you not know what this is lol!!?!

Pub crawl in Wakefield, From bottom of westgate to the top!! Get in stuck in google!!

Ok, fair enough.

Westgate run is more for the meets where people dont want to drive. Will get that one going in the new year me thinks.

But so far suggestions are:

Bowling & Meal

LaserQuest

So what do people want to do? Oh and preferences for eating??

ok, food places at Xscape are:

Chiquitos
Nandos
Frankie&Bennys
Lloyds Bar
Tootises
Ask
The Harvester Pub

All of which are yum but some cater more for everyones taste.
Will see which gets most interest and then in a week or so get an actual event thread up!! yay!!

Im in for laser questing. although bowling as well sounds fun. Might do both. Im happy eating anywhere :D going to be a bit richer at end of this month because my wages have been upped due to my new job title. Yey. (y)

Bowling will give everyone abit more chance to be sociable. Think our budget will stretch to bowling and food/drinks but not necessarily both - loads going on atm.

We will try and pop along, if people doesn't mind us bringing James. We a good meet last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back