General No new GP 1.2 ?

Currently reading:
General No new GP 1.2 ?

yes, i love speed :(

And your saying it's slow by saying i talk out of my "arse" (which in theory is impossible) targetted at the part where i said "no ones laughing when your in my rear view mirror."

By saying that you have tried to point out that it's slow.

And i can't be worse than matty boy! he's uber cool :D

Surely you would be laughing?

Every golf GTi would burn you off the line, they are all sub 7 second cars. You would pull on them midrange easy though but then any diesel would as they are the characteristics of the car.

Yes i did a bit of boy racing at shiphill against one, we got back after "competing" and he congratulated me.

But if you have someone that has a gti i'd be more than happy to give it a go danny.

Look forward to hearing from you.

And for matt:

The GTi had an advantage for the first 5 seconds than i blasted past; from there on he couldn't keep up.

have a peek @ - Thats a way of getting your car to 60 off the line in a remapped mjet, but goodbye turbo! it is possible.

I don't believe it's 6 seconds as it seems to start off at 10mph. But i would think it was aorund 6.4 seconds which would beat/match the GTi

Last edited:
Every golf GTi would burn you off the line, they are all sub 7 second cars. You would pull on them midrange easy though but then any diesel would as they are the characteristics of the car.

Then the 30+mph top end.

Yes i did a bit of boy racing at shiphill against one, we got back after "competing" and he congratulated me.

But if you have someone that has a gti i'd be more than happy to give it a go danny.

Look forward to hearing from you.

lol ok Then unimatrix. Boy racing, against some kid in one. I'll give you mid range. In the end I know which I'd rather have. You just keep bulling yourself stupid

The remapped Mjet can reach 146mph @ topend.

Golf GTi - the 197bhp version hits top end at 145/146mph.

Don't see where the comparison is?

Last edited:
Back