General New Toys

Currently reading:
General New Toys

imd240zman

So we've ventured out of the norm. About 3 months ago I purchased a 1970 Opel GT, and on Saturday we are getting our hands on a 74 X1/9. Also, on Saturday, we'll be recieving the keys to a small warehouse unit so we can rebuild these cars properly. This should be an incredibly fun experience. We will be posting plenty of pictures and a few videos over this weekend, and the weekends to come. But I have a question, are there any Fiat owners in the central Florida area, at all?

Best (most likely to get more responses) place to check for other fiat owners in your area is xweb and mirafiori.com

Both sites are mainly populated by owners in the USA so the chances of getting a positive response is much better.

Best of luck all the same :D

I don't really have time to post each and every picture. We've been extremely busy building everything for our new garage, and planning the steps for the cars. But we did finally get started with the Opel. Here is a link to the BMRacing page, we have over 200 pictures of the cars, and the things we've been doing. The Fiat is project 2. Once the Opel has been completely stripped and sand blasted, we're going to get started on the x1/9.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bad-Monkey-Racing/182402925121675

An Opel GT and a Fiat X1/9 in the same garage?? I thought I was the only one ... Love them both.

Back