General Yet ANOTHER 100hp landing soon...

Currently reading:
General Yet ANOTHER 100hp landing soon...

ThisBitterPill

Ink Slinger
Hey everyone,

Waiting for a call from the dealer to go and collect our new EG 100hp...

Decided to go for one that was in the country as opposed to ordering one from the factory as the only option I was really considering was the stereo upgrade....

I guess it's a popular colour choice, but they had a pre-PDI one in EG at the dealer and it looked really nice so we went for that. I was very close to ordering a white one but I was worried if it arrived and I didn't like it, I'd regret it...

So EG it was...Fought tooth and nail for free metallic but to no avail!...Still I was happy as we got it for £8555 OTR inc free mats and fuel.

Now it's just a question of waiting!

Daz

got it for £8555 OTR inc free mats and fuel

Sounds a good deal mate.....but don't think the Dealer was being too generous now, particularly on the 'free' fuel front bearing in mind it's only a 45 litre tank - so won't exactly break the bank.

Enjoy it when it comes.(y) Oh and yes......you did pick the best colour.:devil:

....but don't think the Dealer was being too generous now, particularly on the 'free' fuel front bearing in mind it's only a 45 litre tank - so won't exactly break the bank.

My thoughts exactly....I might ask for a locking petrol cap when we go and pick it up :)

Sounds a good deal mate.....but don't think the Dealer was being too generous now, particularly on the 'free' fuel front bearing in mind it's only a 45 litre tank - so won't exactly break the bank.

Enjoy it when it comes.(y) Oh and yes......you did pick the best colour.:devil:

im sure my tanks more like 30 litre.

Hi friend, I'm sure you'll enjoy every hour with your new baby; the rest of your time you can spend on the FF!

What's with this sudden flurry of 100HPs, has a ship docked or something?

Back