Technical Yellow Triangle with Exclamation Mark?? 1.3

Currently reading:
Technical Yellow Triangle with Exclamation Mark?? 1.3

My boot is a state, and my car hadn't been washed properly for 3 months until last Sunday afternoon! The interior needs a deep clean now, the seats aren't white anymore and the dash and windows have smears all over them.....

Oh, and I accidentally soaked the interior while washing it too. :ROFLMAO:

My boot is a state, and my car hadn't been washed properly for 3 months until last Sunday afternoon! The interior needs a deep clean now, the seats aren't white anymore and the dash and windows have smears all over them.....

Oh, and I accidentally soaked the interior while washing it too. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you have not been looking after your car Lloyd!

I haven't! Funnily enough it's not been detailed for 4 months and I've been with my girlfriend the same period of time. I think I see a correlation :p

What you mean you dont get your girlfriend to clean it for you? I am in the Navy and when I come home from a period away, she has cleaned it outside and out!

Get the potential Mrs Lloyd in training before it is too late!

Maybe she is just making sure there is no incriminating evidence in it for you to find. ;)

In one divorce case I know of, evidence of adultery was provided by the car. Specifically, when it fogged up as winter came on, the wife's footprints miraculously appeared on the inside of the windscreen....

What you mean you dont get your girlfriend to clean it for you? I am in the Navy and when I come home from a period away, she has cleaned it outside and out!

Get the potential Mrs Lloyd in training before it is too late!

She knows that only I get to clean it! ;) I've cleaned hers for her too :)

Bit of a thread resurrection here but I have this warning light coming on every time I switch the headlights on, have to turn the lights off and re-start the car without the lights on to get rid of it, but switch the headlights on and around 2 seconds later there is the triangle. I have changed every bulb in all the lights, anyone any other suggestions PLEASE!!!

Mine appeared today, just as I got home, along with the message "Brke Lt Failure". Which is strange as there's a specific bulb failure warning light which lit when a side light failed.

Got someone to push the pedal whilst looking at the rear, not so much as an LED in the 3rd brake lamp unlit.

Is it predicting one is about to fail?

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to FF,

you've not changed / replaced any bulbs lately..? as a change in Wattage/ resistance can play havoc..,

it may help if you say exactly what model 500 you have..,
as there will be changes in the coverage /wiring,

Charlie - Oxford

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to FF,

you've not changed / replaced any bulbs lately..? as a change in Wattage/ resistance can play havoc..,

it may help if you say exactly what model 500 you have..,
as there will be changes in the coverage /wiring,

Charlie - Oxford

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I seem to have posted in error. I searched for Stilo and this thread was in the results. My apologies, I actually have a Stilo Multiwagon, 1.6 16v Active A/C

However I've not changed any bulbs recently other than the front sidelights, a month ago. They're LED (CANBUS enabled)

Hi,

I have just bought a 1.3 multijet for my daughter and i have the same issue as gordonsalive.

That is, when I switch on the lights, the yellow warning triangle and a scrolling message tells me to check the running lights! I have been round the car and all the lights are working!

Any update on this issue?

Keith

Back