Technical Yellow ICE connector

Currently reading:
Technical Yellow ICE connector

davy_b

Guys, I had a problem with the CD player, in the MK2 Punto, I took it out and fixed it. When I was putting it back in, I seen another Connector in there with a yellow end on it, I noticed that it could fit in my bluepoint CD/Radio, but I am reluctant to do it, until I know what it is. Any Ideas?

Guys, I had a problem with the CD player, in the MK2 Punto, I took it out and fixed it. When I was putting it back in, I seen another Connector in there with a yellow end on it, I noticed that it could fit in my bluepoint CD/Radio, but I am reluctant to do it, until I know what it is. Any Ideas?

does it contain 2 wires

if so they are simply can wires that store the radio code for standard fiat kit in the body computer

meaning you don't have to put it in every time you remove it from power

if you were to plug these onto your radio it could well do a hell of allot of damage to the car so don't

unless you know exactly what your doing you should never plug anything in

even when fitting a new radio you should check the power and earth pins are in the right place as they vary from car to car radio to radio

i mean if someone gave you a box with a mains lead sticking out of it would you plug it in just because it would fit

Last edited:
does it contain 2 wires

if so they are simply can wires that store the radio code for standard fiat kit in the body computer

meaning you don't have to put it in every time you remove it from power

if you were to plug these onto your radio it could well do a hell of allot of damage to the car so don't

unless you know exactly what your doing you should never plug anything in

even when fitting a new radio you should check the power and earth pins are in the right place as they vary from car to car radio to radio

i mean if someone gave you a box with a mains lead sticking out of it would you plug it in just because it would fit

IS that the lecture over?

Back