Yay!!!

Currently reading:
Yay!!!

My Marea passed 3 or 4 MOT's on the trot :D until last year :( when it failed on a coroded brake pipe:(. Sounds simple (y) but to replace the pipe they had to remove the petrol tank :cry:. Where there is pleasure there must also be pain :devil:. She who is called RUST I hate thee.

owens cinq passes and his dads brand new van didnt!

Slight mockerey going on there as you oculd imagine! :)

my punto jtd passed during the week, never failed, ever (51 plate, now on 165k miles). No magic to this, ive looked after it, and whenever something needs doing, I fix it straight away. Thankfully its not old enough to get to the brake pipes/suspension bushes type failures.

mine passed on saturday after a couple of hundred squid being spent only to **** oil all over the driveer the next day... back to the garage when im done at work :mad:

mine passed on saturday after a couple of hundred squid being spent only to **** oil all over the driveer the next day... back to the garage when im done at work :mad:

get rid of it, they really arent worth the time money or hassle.
i'm sorry but its true.

no more thoughts about your estate plan?

Last edited:
get rid of it, they really arent worth the time money or hassle.
i'm sorry but its true.

no more thoughts about your estate plan?

i gave myself a budget on what i was willing to spend on the whore to get her through her MOT figuring with a years MOT she might be worth a bit more when i come to sell her, but someone has scratched the front bumper in the last week. Plus there's some mega stone chips and she's filthy. i might go car shopping at the weekend and the ebay the Sei.

Just no-one to go with me and I nearly bought another motorbike last time I went shopping so really shouldn' be left unsupervised:eek: Have deffo warmed to the idea of a focus though. Seems like a clever idea.

i'd come with you if i lived closer, and i was single, and i wasnt scared of you kickboxing me in the head.

Last edited:
Renault Megane is worth a look, petrol and very good diesels.

Back