Xtrons Android and Bravo 2008

Currently reading:
Xtrons Android and Bravo 2008

DamnScouse

I am getting an Xtrons Android double din
This exact one
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332387696445

Now I am wondering, is it possible to make it work with the steering wheel controls?

I've seen a few websites listing steering wheel adapters, but they only list certain headunit makes
Any help?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi you would be better to get the exact Android unit for your car, the Chinese market make the exact unit for most cars and look factory fitted in your dash, they are more costly but normally come with all the leads you need to make it work like your factory unit. I fitted a generic unit because it cost about a third of the price of the unit for the car, by the time I bought. all the leads ,fitting kit steering controls it cost the same but never worked like the factory unit. I have since fitted 4 or 5 android units made for the specific vehicle and they have all retained the factory look and controls , they are plug and play with everything you need in the box. I just checked ebay and units for the bravo start at just under 300 dollars from Hong Kong, but if you do a full search there are many reliable UK suppliers , who can help if you have problems fitting the unit.

Eklipze3k yes I did end up buying it
It's actually quite good, can be a bit slow at times with apps such as google maps, but it's liveable
I just use it really for spotify and Torque, as I haven't gotten round to setting it up for anything else yet

I forgot to plug the radio in when i fitted it, so once I purchase a few accessories I'll probably start using that as well
Will be getting a Sim Card dongle eventually to make full use of maps/navigation

I'm just gonna turn on wifi tethering on my phone, saving getting a 2nd SIM. You don't need a SIM dongle though, I'm sure it has a SIM card slot on the rear?

Edit:
TA701PL_11.jpg

Edit 2: Actually, that might just be a blank ...

Last edited:
Back