XboxLive issues

Currently reading:
XboxLive issues

MadMan0

Mk1 Punto Owner - 51 Mpg
After updating the xbox 30 mins ago my xbox live membership has disappeared? Anyone else has these issues?
I can't find anything on the xbox website:confused:

No it doesn't.

From my understanding what's happened is because I was part of a family gold membership:
The last update changed how this works so instead of having 4 accounts getting full membership with one payment, it's now any profile on one xbox gets the use the full membership.

So because I shared the family membership with brothers spread over the UK and not in one house; only one of us now has the member ship while the rest of us are without (n)

As Above, finally got confirmation, due to new console the family pack membership has stopped. hence my paid xbox live stopped while payments continued (n)

Latest is that when trying to pay (again) for membership I have to wait to be emailed a security code. Not a bad idea to try to ensure that you are who you say you are i guess.
Sadly the time it takes for the code to come though, it has now expired on the website...(y)
Clearly MS is trying to stop people spending money on XboxLive :D i like it.:bang:

I never bother with any payments to MS, I always get the cheaper live codes from online.

Saves loads.

I never bother with any payments to MS, I always get the cheaper live codes from online.

Saves loads.

Exactly what i've done. cdkeys.com £23 for 12 month xbox gold. around a 1/3 of the price compared to buying form MS direct(y)

Back