xbox red lights

Currently reading:
xbox red lights

loony123

ok guys i have removed the x clamps to stop from getting the two red lights, now that they have gone another problem seems to ecure the 3 red lights, sooo i put the clamps back on a it goes back to 2 red lights, its a constant problem which i want to fix with out spending much money. oh and its a jasper model

if you can help many thanks.

Last edited:
ok guys i have removed the x clamps to stop from getting the two red lights, now that they have gone another problem seems to ecure the 3 red lights, sooo i put the clamps back on a it goes back to 2 red lights, its a constant problem which i want to fix with out spending much money. oh and its a jasper model

if you can help many thanks.

If it's under 3 years old and has the 3 red lights its a free fix by Microsoft.

I thought it was only like 1 year warranty or summit stupid and when this started happening they all got stretched to 3 years? Costing Mircosoft over a billion :yuck:

I've had mine done 3-4 times now and it's about 4 years old.

Unless it gets renewed each time.

I checked a few months ago on my serial number and it said I can still get it done! I'll go check now....

https://www.fiatforum.com/gaming/215580-broken-xbox.html

attachment.php

Could be the CD drive, I had the 3 red rings, took out the disc drive, and now just use it as a media centre for the tv, and works without it. (obviously I had to buy another, lol) but I imagine if I bought a new drive from ebay, it would work. Might have toi try it one day.

Back