www.theloudest.com **** looks too good to be true?

Currently reading:
www.theloudest.com **** looks too good to be true?

i may buy the a sub from them soon to finish my system

Ok, i'm knew 2 this forum, but i'll tell you what i've got in my car even though it's a 306, just to save you a lot of money...

Alpine i-pod, touch screen head unit w/alpine ipod box thing to connect 60gig ipod.

theloudest.com 6x9 3000w speakers w/amp and wireing kit
theloudest.com 3000w sub w/box, 3000w D amp and wiring kit
theloudest.com 6.5" coaxiles and 1500w amp and wiring kit

sounds mean as hell, problems...
the 1500w amp sends out a wineing noise (not interfearence, or broken coaxiles etc etc, so sent it back 2 weeks ago, still no reply from them.

had the sub, amp for 3 days, and i've blown it. makes a nasty vibrating/popping noise, whenever it's on. (and no it's not vibrating against anything in the car, cuz have taken it out and stil the same.

6x9's are amazing ahd them for 5 months no problem, then 2day 1 of them is blown i think, as 1 is louder than the other and the cone vibrates a lot harder.

and before any1 asks, no i haven't put all the gain, bass, subsonic, etc dials up to max, they've all been on 1/3 apart from for 1sec, when i was tuning the amp in.

I'd stay far away from theloudest.com, if i were you and go for Alpine or xxx for your sub and amp. Then again i could be just a really bad example. But i'm pretty sure there ratings (peak power and RMS) are way over calculated, as they shouldnt' have blown, cuz the build quality does look amazing.

Just thought i should warn you, as don't want you 2 find out the hard way as me. £900 spent and only a headunit which works properly. God bless alpine

Ok, i'm knew 2 this forum, but i'll tell you what i've got in my car even though it's a 306, just to save you a lot of money...

Alpine i-pod, touch screen head unit w/alpine ipod box thing to connect 60gig ipod.

theloudest.com 6x9 3000w speakers w/amp and wireing kit
theloudest.com 3000w sub w/box, 3000w D amp and wiring kit
theloudest.com 6.5" coaxiles and 1500w amp and wiring kit

sounds mean as hell, problems...
the 1500w amp sends out a wineing noise (not interfearence, or broken coaxiles etc etc, so sent it back 2 weeks ago, still no reply from them.

had the sub, amp for 3 days, and i've blown it. makes a nasty vibrating/popping noise, whenever it's on. (and no it's not vibrating against anything in the car, cuz have taken it out and stil the same.

6x9's are amazing ahd them for 5 months no problem, then 2day 1 of them is blown i think, as 1 is louder than the other and the cone vibrates a lot harder.

and before any1 asks, no i haven't put all the gain, bass, subsonic, etc dials up to max, they've all been on 1/3 apart from for 1sec, when i was tuning the amp in.

I'd stay far away from theloudest.com, if i were you and go for Alpine or xxx for your sub and amp. Then again i could be just a really bad example. But i'm pretty sure there ratings (peak power and RMS) are way over calculated, as they shouldnt' have blown, cuz the build quality does look amazing.

Just thought i should warn you, as don't want you 2 find out the hard way as me. £900 spent and only a headunit which works properly. God bless alpine

its quite often the way, all ive ever heard is similar of theloudest.com im afraid

yeah ok, if your on a budget then maybe its not bad, but id rather spend that kind of cash on jbl etc... saying that for the price i got my rochford power h2's and my pbx 3kw amp i still have £400 in pocket, and the pbx hasnt ever been used!! plus i know the quality of the gear is going to be spot on and the sound reproduction should be rather errr potent, aiming for 150 ish db from a spl system

one thing ive always noted is that if the kits that good bang for buck, then why dont alot of the talkaudio etc guys touch it...??? alot of them are on budgets aswell, yet they dont use the kit

What size subs woz ot you wanted if you go to caraudiosecurity.com youll get either two 12" Kicker L7 subs or 2 15" kicker 5 for £290 deliveredrated at 750wof real power i have one of each on a s***y JBL amp and they still pump. If you wand i can send you the dimensions of a box that will fill your boot perfectly for them and mount a power cap in the middle which they do a few on ebay (it just for looks but i like them) and put a 1 ohm stable amp on the back which they have a couple in the specials at caraudiosecurity.

Back