General Would you recommend a new Bravo

Currently reading:
General Would you recommend a new Bravo

everyones different so you realy need to try for yourself....I was using a 1.4(non-turbo)today & its good but I honestly think you need the turbo version as you will soon get used to the car & want that bit more;)

problems......can only speak for myself (and talking to other techs) and I honestly can say I have'nt come across/heard nothing.A few oil filters 'seeping',bit of water in doors but nothing that would put me off buying one.

I think after the initial niggly problems of the GP people were wary but now its been what nearly a year & the car has proved itself to be reliable and relatively niggle free they are beginning to sell more and also the price drop helped.Feedback from customers is very positive.

I am more than pleased with sport t-jet 150 i have, no problems to date.
dimitris_ath you say your turbo was burnt out at 3780Km, do you hi rev the car ? that dont seem to be many miles for the turbo to be burnt out.

I am more than pleased with sport t-jet 150 i have, no problems to date.
dimitris_ath you say your turbo was burnt out at 3780Km, do you hi rev the car ? that dont seem to be many miles for the turbo to be burnt out.

My driving was very carefully. Until 3.000Km, 4000r/min. After 3.000Km 4.500r/min and with 2 passengers maximum(inclueded driver). Fast acceleration 2-3 times (5.000r/min after 3.000Km) at the National Road. And the sport function not in use until 3.000Km. Additional to all of these, I haven't instruction manual by Fiat in Greece and I haven't official technical advises from the official dealers and mainly from the leasing company (the car is in leasing from my company for 3 years).

My driving was very carefully. Until 3.000Km, 4000r/min. After 3.000Km 4.500r/min and with 2 passengers maximum(inclueded driver). Fast acceleration 2-3 times (5.000r/min after 3.000Km) at the National Road. And the sport function not in use until 3.000Km. Additional to all of these, I haven't instruction manual by Fiat in Greece and I haven't official technical advises from the official dealers and mainly from the leasing company (the car is in leasing from my company for 3 years).

Will be covered by warranty though? Just looks like you got a bad turbo :(

Back