General Would a panda fit on this.

Currently reading:
General Would a panda fit on this.

I agree with Alan, don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. My concern would be 'bottoming out' and any subsequent damage to the sills, but if it was a 4x4 then you would probably be OK.

Personally I'm not keen on the way it's been extended either, as Ideally you want the axle central, and the load spread.

Vin

I don't know much about 4x4, only 2wd Pandas. So can't really help on swapping questions. Only the obvious that if anything can be swapped, it's going to be at the front :)

It also depends what they mean by subframe. Do they mean the suspension assemblies are rotten, or the metal that the assemblies attach too? I would have thought that the latter more likely.

Fiat Nutter said:
yeh I was thinking the same. What do you thinl of this panda and would the subframe be the same as the 4x4 as I have lots of 4x4 bits.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-FIAT-PAN...oryZ9843QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dave.
The 4x4 has a different floor & completely different rear suspension set up. Do you mean you want to make it into a 4x4? which will mean changing the tank & rear suspension due to the propshaft & rear diff. Then all the gearbox levers etc etc, you would be cheaper bying a 4x4 and using your bits as spares.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I mean where the sump guard bolts on at the front, is this area and the set the same as the 4x4.

Dave.

Alan.D said:
The 4x4 has a different floor & completely different rear suspension set up. Do you mean you want to make it into a 4x4? which will mean changing the tank & rear suspension due to the propshaft & rear diff. Then all the gearbox levers etc etc, you would be cheaper bying a 4x4 and using your bits as spares.

The floorpan of the Seat Marbella is the same one as the 4x4 Panda...with all of the 'tapped' holes in the right places.(y)

Back