Technical Workshop/service manual wanted

Currently reading:
Technical Workshop/service manual wanted

Hi R. V. M, The manual is totally comprehensive with part number breakdown pages. It has full workshop guides for doing everything... But not blue and me it seems as it is strictly for Citroën Nemo....

OK - so it's a Citroën manual then... B&M is the exclusive domain of Fiat?

I'll keep on searching, I have S G Petch looking as I've had a couple of online chat discussions with them although so far no feedback.

Thanks for looking anyway :)

R-V-M

I'll keep on searching, I have S G Petch looking as I've had a couple of online chat discussions with them although so far no feedback.

R-V-M

Heard on Last Word (R4) today that John Haynes of Haynes Manuals died this week.

They got clever-dicky with their manuals, Spitfire, Lancaster Bomber, Starship Enterprise, Women, Men... but when I asked if they'd release one for the HUGELY popular Fiorino/Nemo/Bipper/Qubo/Tepee options the reply came back that there (either) wasn't enough interest or not enough units sold! What?????

Grrrr..I replied and pointed out there were tens of thousands out there from THREE manufacturers. Still not interested. I wondered if I should ask how many Lancasters were still running or if I could order a new Warp Drive for the Enterprise...

Going back on this thread, I contacted EuroCar Parts who's tag-line is 'Any Part for Any Car' to see if they'd order me a Blue and Me hot socket for the TomTom cradle (68R) and they replied after a few days to say they couldn't get the part as it wasn't a stocked item.

Tag-line needs changing then I think! :mad:

R-V-M

(Story board episode coming up shortly on the workaround for mounting the Go Live in my new Qubo, if you can bear it. Hope to finish the install on Sunday)

Back