General Wiring reversing sensors

Currently reading:
General Wiring reversing sensors

dori2o

Hi,

I'm pretty new to all this DIY car thingy, but I have just bought some reversing sensors for my daughters car and I am looking for the best way to feed the wire into the boot from the bumper.

Can anyone advise please.

Thanks in advance.

there are holes in the car where the back numberplate light wires come out! Try utilising them :)

I have looked at tem but I cannot get the connector on the end of the wire through the grommet where the wire for the nuberplate light goes.

I was thinking of going behind the bumper and passing the wire through the rubber seal around the boot opening, would this be a good idea?:confused:

dori2o said:
I have looked at tem but I cannot get the connector on the end of the wire through the grommet where the wire for the nuberplate light goes.

I was thinking of going behind the bumper and passing the wire through the rubber seal around the boot opening, would this be a good idea?:confused:

not a good idea as when you shut the boot it my cut the wires :(
is there a connector on the both end of the wire

Last edited:
dori2o said:
:

The hole by the number plate light
if the grommet is removed will the wire connector/sensor go in
if it will put a split in the grommet one side put over the wire and refit
as the wire is smaller then the ends
Trev

Back