Windows Outlook webb app

Currently reading:
Windows Outlook webb app

Morning all.
I do some work for a company and they have given me an email address to use. However, they have recently gone from having their own server to using Windows small business OWA. I have all sorts of problems, such as if I use I.E then I constantly get the error 404 message "File not Found" when I try to log in. Sometime, but not always, clearing the "history" first fixes this.
If I use Chrome then I can get in but then I can't attach anything to emails as apparently that functionality has been disabled in Chrome.
I am using the latest version of Windows.
The IT bloke at this company wants to mess around with my registry settings to get around these problems, which seems wrong to me.
Should a company be using this set up, or shouldn't they rent server space off 123-reg or something similar? Seems a bit strange to me.
Any comments about this gratefully received as I don't want to fall out with them, but I don't want them mucking up my computers either. I can manage that easily enough on my own!

Outlook web app and exchange is the norm. It's what most businesses use. Small Business Server is very popular.

It seems like they've fudged something in the migration.

The attachment engine part of OWA requires Silverlight, I believe you can allow that within Chrome and it should work as expected :).

Thanks Chris. Is there any "downside" to obtaining Silverlight, and where do I get it from?

Back