General Wind Deflectors

Currently reading:
General Wind Deflectors

Tigertone2000

Anyone fitted these?
I'm considering the Heko ones sold on E-bay and would appreciate any feedback from people who've already fitted some....

I am thinking of the same but have seen on the stilo that some of the after market options dont fit that well TBH..:chin:

Phil shoots of to look on Eblag..;) :p..

Hang on tho got a link save me looking..:D :idea:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have got the genuine Fiat ones had them on for 2 years but have now taken them off as partly they were fiddly to clean but they also slightly obstructed the passenger side mirror and they were turning slightly yellow, plus they are very small and the amount of actual wind deflection they produced I personally thought was minimal. I did buy them as my Panda dosent have a/c so were bought for their practial use rather anything else.
Hope this helps!

im not really sure lol
driving along with the window open and people in the back not feeling like they are in gale force winds?

The first 2-3 inches of the window opening its supposed to stop the wind or rain from rushing in. Opening it wider negates the deflector being useful, at least thats what I found.

Back