Will I get into bother..

Currently reading:
Will I get into bother..

Nope but theres a lot of stupid people about! I'm not going as a minstrel anyway but looks similar so thought I'd gauge peoples opinions! If it was a house party I'd just do it but going out in town you dunno what muppets you'll come across!

why not go as same dude but in a dark green face? can be the halloween version of the dude.

i still be offended though, people take the **** out of me asking if i got any pegs :bang: its daveist :mad:

Yeah, they did two 'reunion' shows recently, and theyve been played on high rotation as filler too :rolleyes:
Apparently they're in talks to make a comeback next year :slayer:

Wow. You leave a place for 9 years and look what happens.

:D

Nope but theres a lot of stupid people about! I'm not going as a minstrel anyway but looks similar so thought I'd gauge peoples opinions! If it was a house party I'd just do it but going out in town you dunno what muppets you'll come across!
Both times I've done Halloween at Manchester people have gone all out with costumes, they must spend a fortune! This year we're getting the train so only going to be out for 3ish hours, think I might go as a lego person and the other half is going as a Ghostbuster.

Will shout hello if I see you being chased by an angry mob ;) lol x

Is that really racist? Does anyone actually take offence of this?

I think it's more to do with the fact that there were hardly any non-white performers 'allowed' on mainstream TV back then....Also it references a time when black people were made to dance for white folk and were seen as a thing of novelty....

It's like when a lot of the 1950s Rock n Roll songs were re-recorded by all-american white boys so as not to corrupt the innocent young teenagers at the time....

Hopefully we've moved on a little now....?

As for the whole Halloween thing....It's like anything in life really....If you choose to do something, it's up to you to deal with any consequences that might arise from it....

:)

Both times I've done Halloween at Manchester people have gone all out with costumes, they must spend a fortune! This year we're getting the train so only going to be out for 3ish hours, think I might go as a lego person and the other half is going as a Ghostbuster.

Will shout hello if I see you being chased by an angry mob ;) lol x

Ha where will you be going?

Well... I went out as a "Demon Minstrel Priest" last year, and i'll probably do it again this year.

o0xzlw.jpg

I didn't actually take that axe out with me... my friend makes weapons because he's strange, so I just posed with one of his axes haha. (he doesnt use them or anything)

Ha where will you be going?

We usually go around Albert Square and end up in Lime bar...

Costume is still majorly in progress, think it'll be a bit pants this year. (Although it couldn't be much worse than 2 years ago when I went for an interview dressed as a witch (as I was going straight out afterwards and the only reason my current boss would let me leave early was because I got ready for the party at work.) Strangely I was offered the job too... and they say first impressions count! :confused:

Where you off to?

Back