General Will a 4age blacktop fit into a barchetta

Currently reading:
General Will a 4age blacktop fit into a barchetta

Luisbarchetta

Hi I'm Luis from the Philippines I have a fiat barchetta with a cracked block so I am planing to replace the engine but using a fiat engine would be impractical to ship all the way here so we found a 4age blacktop and were wondering if it would fit,if not does anyone have any suggestions on a Japanese engine that would fit because in the Philippines almost everything is Japanese when it comes to cars

It will probably fit in terms of physical dimensions, but you'll need to get a gearbox adaptor plate made, custom engine mounts, custom exhaust and intake, ECU, etc etc etc. It'll be expensive and I wonder if it would really be worth it.

As long as it fits I'm good because the engine we are buying comes with the harness ecu transmission and we have good and cheap bodywork people since labor here is cheap it is worth it because we bought the car for nothing since the engine has a crack so we were looking for an engine to fit so as long as it fits I'm good thank you I know though we have to do some modifications I forgot people here also make custom exhaust system for cheap as long as you go to the right person put it this way I have everything I just need the engine to fit

No problem sir I think in 3 weeks it will be finished before we though 2 but we might need to do some cutting and some modifications so 3 weeks.there were fiat dealerships here but they only sold the uno and nothing else after that so we need to use a Japanese engine but this one is nice because it is a 20valve 160hp vvt individual throttle bodies engine anyway not many barchettas are in the Philippines this is the second one I have seen and it was 1000 euros or 50k php so we had to buy it anyway thank you or salamat p.s. The 4age we want costs more than the car haha but it has everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Back