General Why has this been relisted?? Fishy or not!??

Currently reading:
General Why has this been relisted?? Fishy or not!??

I asked him why it had the wrong (mk2 rear bumper) and asked what condition it was like underneath, he said its had an historic car rubber stamp, also i think those scabs on the roof look big and juicy and may turn to holes, nice car tho! love it in white, what happened to the rear tho! maybe had a crack up the aarse! and those stickers? Ant!

Ugly, but someone has painted the bumpers (y) I approve!

As Steve says though, that's not concours (or maybe 'concoarse' is more than just an unfortunate misspelling!)

-Alex

Actually Alex i think he just implied it ;)

You see if more people were a member of uno t sites less people would buy them without knowing the gossip.

I really think its dodgy someone is selling it so quickly after buying.

And as pointed out already, the buy last time isn't the seller this time, even though they say it is.

Tom

Actually Alex i think he just implied it ;)

You see if more people were a member of uno t sites less people would buy them without knowing the gossip.

I really think its dodgy someone is selling it so quickly after buying.

And as pointed out already, the buy last time isn't the seller this time, even though they say it is.

Tom

Maybe the dudes got more than 1 ebay account and has been secretly bidding on it himself to get more cash for it :D

:cool: F R O $ T Y

I did think that actually, but wasn't too sure.

I dont doubt some people have more than 1 account Frosty, you for example!? :)

Tom

I've seen that car on the previous auction.

The MKII bumper swap was a standard mod to make the MK1's look fresher from the front and back.

Even if it had had some kind of accident which meant it needed a bumper, the car is over 15 years old, so what would anyone elso expect.

Looks like a clean, ultra low mileage relatively "factory" Uno Turbo, even with the "standard" corrosion around the sunroof too.

I'd buy it, if it weren't for moving house at the moment.... :)

I've seen that car on the previous auction.

The MKII bumper swap was a standard mod to make the MK1's look fresher from the front and back.

Even if it had had some kind of accident which meant it needed a bumper, the car is over 15 years old, so what would anyone elso expect.

Looks like a clean, ultra low mileage relatively "factory" Uno Turbo, even with the "standard" corrosion around the sunroof too.

I'd buy it, if it weren't for moving house at the moment.... :)

Is it yours? lol

Tom

Back