WHY did you look for & find The Fiat Forum?

Currently reading:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
We have a Thread about how DID you find The Fiat Forum, but this Thread is to find out WHY you looked for & found it. (y)

There may be many reasons but 4 will do for now...

Last edited:
You missed one key one Mr Ffoxy - some people seem to join to have a go at people too :eek:

You missed one key one Mr Ffoxy - some people seem to join to have a go at people too :eek:

That's not really relevant now - Rolf's not around much these days ;)

I looked for and found the Fiat Forum because I had a Stilo, so obviously it had a fault.

No, it had lots of faults.

I've owned a couple of Panda's in the past. I'm now looking for a 4x4 to restore so I though I'd start by joining the FF. Hopefully I'll be posting up pics of my progress once I get one :)

I got my first fiat... Whenever i get a car of a new marque i always seach for a forum. I'm on quite a few now but only really a regular on here atm. Have always had a fiat of some kind ever since i joined, and now i have 3 outside, all of which are off the road for one reason or another.

So as we thought then, people are twice as likely to look for & join a Forum because they have faults or dissatisfaction than for any other reason, then there are the lurve sharers lol! (y)

I just like talking about cars and as I have a Panda and its bound to have a problem at some point I thought it would be a good idea to join!! :)

I think I found it accidentally through google, then joined because it seemed sucha wonderful source of information. And whilst I'm not a regular poster (unless I've got problems :eek:), I am a regular reader. Good banter too lol

Overall a good decision :)

i run a vehicle help forum myself.

so when the in laws bought a doblo came over here to learn about the doblo.

Also have quite a lot of experience on diesel vehicles

considering all the similarities between some fiat and vauxhalls these days might be able to help out

know vm41 engine well and the 1.3 vauxhall

Back