Who do I go to to make a complaint about a solicitors?

Currently reading:
Who do I go to to make a complaint about a solicitors?

I'll start off by explaining the situation. I was in an accident in September last year involving a rather large lorry. The accident subsequently wrote off my car (minimal speed crash, no one injured). I spent ages trying to sort it outside of insurance (this was the 3rd parties choice) and it took over 5 weeks to get anywhere with the company. Eventually I gave up with them and went through my insurance company who then appointed a solicitors to act on my behalf.

Since then there seems to be little to no progress with the solicitors and when ever I call them the person in charge of my case is never there?!? (I haven't spoken to him ONCE!) Anyway, is there a way of making a formal compaint about them as it has been almost 6 months and nothing has been resolved.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
thanks,
Ant.

It takes the p**s, I'm not as out of pocket as you but still! Apparently I should be able to claim the difference in insurance rise too. Although it wasn't my fault I'm 'statistically' more likely to be in another accident so my insurance is higher, by about £2-250 :(

Back