IMG-20240409-WA0216.jpg

Tipo White Tipo/Egea Saloon

Hello guys, I have just joined you with the white Tipo/Egea 2016 sedan from Turkey

Introduction

Hello, my vehicle is a 2016 1.6 multijet 120 hp.
Reactions: ben
Hi, nice car this saloon, I have 1.4 t-jet hatchback, here in UK there's no many saloons.
Looks like in Turkey Tipo Egea is very popular, currently top selling model on market. What motorisations are available in Turkey and which of them is the bestseller?

Hi, nice car this saloon, I have 1.4 t-jet hatchback, here in UK there's no many saloons.
Looks like in Turkey Tipo Egea is very popular, currently top selling model on market. What motorisations are available in Turkey and which of them is the bestseller?
First of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm using translation. There are 1.4 Fire 1.4 T-jet 1.3 multijet 1.6 multijet 1.0 firefly 1.6 e-torq 1.5 hybrid engines. Unfortunately, the 1.4 tjet and 1.6 e torq were removed as they were not preferred. The most common are 1.4 Fire, 1.3-1.6 multijet engines

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm using translation. There are 1.4 Fire 1.4 T-jet 1.3 multijet 1.6 multijet 1.0 firefly 1.6 e-torq 1.5 hybrid engines. Unfortunately, the 1.4 tjet and 1.6 e torq were removed as they were not preferred. The most common are 1.4 Fire, 1.3-1.6 multijet engines
That was on offer in EU as well. After Face Lift in late 2020 offers of engines in EU gradually dropped and sales figures too, which is a shame, considering how successful pre FL Tipos in EU were.

That was on offer in EU as well. After Face Lift in late 2020 offers of engines in EU gradually dropped and sales figures too, which is a shame, considering how successful pre FL Tipos in EU were.
I thought this was only for the domestic market of Turkey. But it may have been over sooner with us because our mechanics are so stupid that they tell their customers that turbo cars are bad 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back