Styling White aerial base for Colour Therapy?

Currently reading:
Styling White aerial base for Colour Therapy?

sicarumba

Hi all

Does anyone know where I could get a white aerial base for the 2013 Colour Therapy? All I seem to be able to find is black.

Alternatively, do the aerial gubbins separate from the white shell? The problem with our aerial base is the mast screw thread has snapped off in the base. If I could find a black one I could theoretically transfer the workings into the white shell.

Thanks, might end up with black but I'll keep an eye on ebay. At the minute she is happy with using the bluetooth connection and Planet Rock over 4G from her phone so I have time to figure it out.

Well, I ended up buying a black one and figured I could have a go at switching the internals from the black base into the white shell.

20220227_102235.jpg

Alas the screw thread is not part of the internals, it's fused into the shell. So I ended up painting the black shell with some Fiat White I had left over from a recent wheel trim touch up, and I think it came out quite well. Used the black silicone water seal as the white one was quite chewed up and I think I prefer it, it seems to match the black front-to-back runners on the roof :

20220227_133442.jpg

Back