General Which Panda is which ??

Currently reading:
General Which Panda is which ??

Hi Petel.

Oh, this does sound encouraging. The problems sound fiddly rather than difficult, with the choice of vertical spacing being the biggest decision. I will have to double my efforts to find a Mk1 metal grille. My ebay and google searches haven’t turned up anything yet, did you find yours easily?

cheers Damon

Hello PandaSport.
Regret, I found this one by accident/luck, it is not a genuine Fiat part either. It had been on a shelf for years and was made by an Italian body parts manufacturer in 1982.
Rgds.

petel said:
Hello PandaSport.
Regret, I found this one by accident/luck, it is not a genuine Fiat part either. It had been on a shelf for years and was made by an Italian body parts manufacturer in 1982.
Rgds.

if you look on the back, i bet its from a company called 'Helvetia', as they did loads of panda grilles (like the one i got on ebay).

christopher watson said:
if you look on the back, i bet its from a company called 'Helvetia', as they did loads of panda grilles (like the one i got on ebay).
That's Yugoslavian for 'Yugoslavia':)

It is by the Italian firm Maxicar and is dated Sept 82. There is also a sticker stating a 10 year warranty, somewhat academic now but its not as if it has any moving parts.
Rgds.

Back