Tuning Which mod/turbo question T-jet

Currently reading:
Tuning Which mod/turbo question T-jet

Either turbo is very good, I had the choice but only one other person had used a vl38 on a Tjet so I wanted to see what gains I would get.

It is very impressively quick, will have most car off the lights, type rs, gtis and what not.

It's funny because people don't expect it to be that quick because its a fiat.

Lol still not helping there bro! I guess it's which ever I can get my hands on? Yeah funny isn't it! Even with only my current mods a lot of cars are shock that I keep up with them! All good fun!

Ok so turbo question sort of answered, who h would be the next thing I go for?
Current mods are just catback, GSR induction and a couple of other small cosmetic things! Which would be be best next.. to lower, tubo, inter cooler, brakes, alloys etc!?

Ive never ever heard of anyone having a spot check and theres millions of decat cars out there

I don't know anyone who's been struck by lightening, but I'm not about to stand in the open with a carbon fibre fishing rod or a golf club in a thunderstorm.

Unless you can quantify power gains, it's just plain daft.

A lot of race classes now call for cats (which is really, really stupid).

Ok so turbo question sort of answered, who h would be the next thing I go for?
Current mods are just catback, GSR induction and a couple of other small cosmetic things! Which would be be best next.. to lower, tubo, inter cooler, brakes, alloys etc!?
haha yeah which ever you can get really :) I would go for the exhaust first but the intercooler is worth it during the hot spells.

I don't know anyone who's been struck by lightening, but I'm not about to stand in the open with a carbon fibre fishing rod or a golf club in a thunderstorm.

Unless you can quantify power gains, it's just plain daft.

A lot of race classes now call for cats (which is really, really stupid).

I wouldnt do that either ha diesels are fine on emissions anyhoo

Best way you'll ever know is to individually test every product and no1s got time or money for that, dont know why people tell you otherwise when they havent tested anything your more than entitled to do what you want with your car

Best way you'll ever know is to individually test every product and no1s got time or money for that, dont know why people tell you otherwise when they havent tested anything your more than entitled to do what you want with your car

I get the point, but it's a bit reductio ad absurdem. There are good folk out there with dynos or RRs or flow benches that'll be able to recommend from a range of stuff they've tested.

Back