• Renault

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Sauber-Petronas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Williams-BMW

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • None of the above (rather watch Teletubbies than F1)

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have thought that this being a Fiat forum, more people would support the Ferrari team... Interesting that more people would rather watch Teletubbies than support Ferrari :p

wolfracepunto said:
I see we have 3 Ferrari supporters so far. Please reveal yourselves and explain why :D

Guilty. I grew up watching Ferrari when they couldn't win a race to save themselves, but the allure of the Ferrari team still drew me in. They have a history in motorsport that no other F1 team can match. I love to see them win, but I love to watch them race whether they win or lose, and there were many years when they lost... Giles Villeneuve is my all-time favourite racing driver. I'd recommend his biography as a good read.

The Ferrari F1 team of the late '70s and then '80s is part of the reason why I love Italian cars so much now.

Steve said:
By a considerable margin of 4 votes. :)
Yes, I am a
shakecan.gif
and yes, I do drive a Skoda.

wolfracepunto said:
BAR :cool: I like to support the English driver and also his team.
The "English Driver" Has a name!!!!! lol.. ;)

I'm BAR all the way, even got the shirt, and am planning to follow them around the world again next year.. hoping for a british win at Silverstone! lol..
A little obsessed with F1.. :rolleyes:

and the lovely Jenson..*Drool..* :eek:

lol.

Cx

Jenson Bottom has done 99 starts and never won a sodding race! Jackie Stewart had retired by then having won 27 Grands Prix and been World Champion on more than one occassion & in a proper car with a gear lever & on proper circuits like the 'Ring.

He hasn't preoved a thing yet except that he believes his own hype and is being outclassed by the younger and crazy fast Kimi and consistent and clever Fernando.

foxyemx said:
I've met Jenson, he was lovely, and very charming!!

Maybe he just didn't like u Jamie cos your not female :p

Yeah maybe because i met him before he was minted is more likely! lol

I'm with Aaron on his ability as a driver though!

foxyemx said:
I work at the hotel he sometimes stays at,when he is at Silverstone and bumped into him in the corridor, so i got his autograph! :D

Please can i come and work with u!? *so jealous* :eek: and is he really that lovely? Mind u, got VIP passes to silverstone this year pits and the lot, so should get to meet him perhaps.. :rolleyes:

Back