General Where's the Coupe forum gone now???

Currently reading:
General Where's the Coupe forum gone now???

Cappo

Looks like the FCCUk forum has gone AWOL once again.....I can't get to either the forum or the FCCUK site. Has it died on us once again?

They can't be short of funds - I sent my membership cheque off only yesterday ;)

Oh dear, this doesn't look very promising :(
Maybe it's something to do with last night being the first time I've posted anything important on the new forum :rolleyes:
H

NOOOO!:eek: not again.
lets pray its just a minor hiccup.
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Maybe it's a sign to me - I keep meaning to post about the Panda 4x4 I had on hire last week in France and haven't got round to it yet. Maybe the dark forces have sent me here because it's more appropriate to post about it on this forum :devil:

It was a top little car, btw.....

any admins got news of the situation yet???

It was working fine till this morning, may be a glitch with the server?

Does anyone know who they were using for hosting? There might be a service status page on the host's site.
H

I can't remember (if I actually knew at all) who they went to for hosting after the previous debacle.

I don't want to bombard Scooby & Bobbs with emails - has anyone dropped them a line yet? I'm happy to do so if nobody else has?

:confused:
I've noticed Keyjey's site is down too, this didn't happen last time fccuk went down.

At least this time I've quickly found out where everyone goes when this happens (y)

Kayjay said he wanted to sign over his site, so maybe someone took up his offer and it's down while the files are being transfered to a new host? I might actually get some work done now.

OK, well I've mailed Bobbs and asked her to post something here if she gets a chance.

Back