General Where To Buy

Currently reading:
General Where To Buy

Paddywack41

As you are all probably aware from my previous threads, I am no mechanic but every now and then I like to tinker with the car.

Having had the car for only three weeks, it seems nearly impossible to find croma specific bits and pieces.

So could any of you old hands like to share the whereabouts of where to buy the simple things such as air filters etc I would be most grateful. Even the world wide whatsyamacallit seems to have abandoned the croma.

In my experience Fiat Dealers. Give them time to order parts as they quite often don,t stock croma specific parts. It took them 11 weeks to source a wing mirror glass. I am in Manchester area

Last edited:
1. Look on ePer to find the part number you need.

2. Ring Desira Fiat on 01379647215 and tell them what you're after.

3. Wait a few days for it to arrive.

Been doing that for the past two years for my Punto Cab, now doing it for my Croma. My experience with dealers so far has been OK - one part arrived next day, the other the day after. You will save yourself some aggro if you can find the part number you need before you go to the dealers though...

For future reference, a lot (nearly all) the suspension is shared with the Vx Signum / Vectra 'C' so with a bit of measurement and identification you may be able to find an alternative source of shocks etc.

You're right, there's not a lot of support out there...:(

HTH.

Back