General Where to buy bullbars?

Currently reading:
General Where to buy bullbars?

alishay

Hello, I'm looking for some bullbars to protect my headlights from getting bashed in car parks by people who are obviously jealous of my awesome little Panda.

I've tried ebay, trovaprezzi, ricambio and a few general internet searches but no luck - does anyone have any other suggestions? Or have any bullbars for sale?

They would need to fit a 2002 Panda Young - no idea if other models would also fit...

Any help much appreciated!

Ali x

They come up secondhand occassionally, or on breaking pandas, but if there is a supplier found (or someone who can make them up) do let me know!

If you already had one I dont think it would be too hard to have an engineering shop make a copy up, dont think it would be super expensive either, any thoughts anyone?

There are some on Italian Ebay new for about £200. (y)

Seeing as used ones go for over £100 and you then need to refurb them, that's not as bad as it sounds.

And yes, putting a rigid iron lump on the front will hurt a pedestrian more (not quite sure why anyone needed to commission a survey to work that one out!! :rolleyes: ), but the idea of bullbars (or roobars depending where you are) wasn't to mow down pedestrians as far as I know, and you're unlikely to catch many ramblers while offroading (they move too quickly....... :devil: ).

By the way, bullbars like the ones you mean can't be fitted to newer cars, but are perfectly legal on Classic Panda's, as they were built before the (UK) legislation changed. You should inform your insurer, however, to let them know that you've added them (though they were manufacturer options & should be notified as such). (y)

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1411313951158.jpg
    1411313951158.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 14
I am looking for one of these:

Hope its ok to use this pic Palio

Of course - no problem. (y)

A couple of better angles for you:

Most don't have the top bar, BUT, it's entirely possible (for someone with talent, i.e. not me! ;) ) to weld a top bar on. Ask Dragon Man as he's welded a top bar onto Talon's to make a copy of mine.

I like the top bit - it's like a range finder for aiming at ramblers etc - not that I would.... :D

I like the top bit - it's like a range finder for aiming at ramblers etc - not that I would.... :D

yeah this^

for me though the top bar was a last minuet add on. it was only because i had the bar that i bent it and welded i on.
the way how i bent the bar was by heating it up to glowing red then just bent it in the vice. i dont have any pictures of that sadly but ive got pictures in these 2 posts:

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/299063-john-dragon-mans-4x4-sisley-39.html

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/299063-john-dragon-mans-4x4-sisley-41.html?p=3273760

a before and after i guess.

I've contacted the seller and he still have the bullbar for sale
Unfortunately he is not prepared to ship to UK:(

Back