General Where is everyone?

Currently reading:
General Where is everyone?

Plastering the upsrairs corridor...and the floor...and me...and just about everything else. I'm not very good; but I am cheap !(y)

Sprox...It would be a wasted journey tomorrow as we're out. You'd just find a number of dogs!:eek: Sorry.

Hey FuzzyPanda.
Where did you see that PINK Panda please?

no :p

this one, from argos

i needed an ergonomic one as my old chair ruined my back :cry:

Attachments

• Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 10
Washed the Punto and the Merc today then had to put up a new security light with a sounder that tells you when someone is in the drive. I live in a row of 5 cottages and we're the only ones left who hasn't been broken into yet (n) End house was done over on thursday at 1pm. I must have just missed them doing it. B:mad: st:mad: rds.
S reviewing our hole security now.

Juppy will stand guard when he's down! He'll beep his wee horn if he sees anyone tampering with your equipment:p

God, last night was rough... We'd won branch of the month for the 3rd month running and had a budget for drinks, food, bowling and a trip to some night club where apparently the 'girls' where 'fit'....

Would of much been much better off staying on here...

Think I might of said to one of the girls in work that

A. She's 30 not 18
B. She's a bit flat chested
C. Her soldier husband has a nice arse

I also told my boss that after his recent medical, did they try and push him back into the sea or did they want to put him on a barge and carry him to deep water....

Mmmm.... I can see grievance procedures by Monday:(

This arrived on my phone this morning... I'm never drinking again (in public:p )

Jim

Attachments

• DSC00276.JPG
    DSC00276.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
Steve said:
Bloody hell Stuart. :( With the amount of models, etc, you have I'd be very worried. A good burglar alarm would be a wise investment.

Steve I have 2 alarms in the house, 2 large security lights at the front (one also has a thing in the house to alert us when someone enters the drive), one at the side of the house and one at the back of the house. I'm in the throws of buying things that go on the ends of the window locks to make them harder to prise open.

I hope it all works. :mad:

Back