wheres he live then?

• lapland

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • north poll

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dave said:
what you on about paul " fictional character" if you belived in him you might have got new car an insurance
:shakehead
i believe in santa does that mean i dont pay u back ;) :D

Last edited:
HE lives in Lapland during the year, where the raindeer can rest, but during the christmas period, he goes to a secret bunker around the nortpole area, where noone can find him, aggrevate the elves or steal the presents :D

hope that clears it up :p

pghstochaj said:
I would be more worried about the poles changing, apparently the magnetic north pole has lost a lot of magnetism over the recent years and it will switch (it's overdue)

"Polarity reversals "seem to occur randomly in time," says University of Washington scientist Ronald Merrill. The shortest interval between "flips" is between 20,000 and 30,000 years, and the longest is a mighty 50 million years."

According to that there's no way of telling if it's overdue or not because it's random

Not what I was reading in NS lol! I thought it was an average of 150k and we are 10k overdue.

Anyway, the severe drop in magnetism is a good sign to back my point.

i heard that about turkey....

NO he lives in the north pole my friend went to see him there....

This is quite a funny discussion, arguing where a fictional character lives. I guess I could ask where God lives? A girl in my class asked this in RE (RC school): "Miss, I don't get it, we've been told there's a God and God is above us in heaven but I went in a plane and he ain't there and people have been to space and through heaven but he ain't there either, so is this wrong?" - no we were't 10, she was in year 11 ~ 16 years old!

For anybody that is interested on the reversal of the polarity of the poles:
http://www.iht.com/articles/529396.htm

now this does pose the question of weather we are really sad, or just like asking unanswerable questions!!!

Santa lives in the North Pole and has a holiday retreat in Lapland. He was re-invented by coca cola because St Nic' was too European and didn't match the corporate image.

Are we going to start a sweepstake to see what we are going to be wiped out by?

Magnetic pole switch causing us all to be cooked by cosmic radiation.
Being frozen by the next Ice Age.
Being drowned by the floods caused by global warming, assuming we haven't all been cooked first by the loss of the ozone layer.
Comet strike.
Moon crash.
Sinking continental plates.
Super aids
Solar super flare
Alien invasion.

That should do for starters. Any further suggestions in a new thread please :)

Back