Where do your allegances(sp?) lie?

Currently reading:
Where do your allegances(sp?) lie?

Where do your alligances lie on the internet?

• Total voters
I am more of an MSN kinda person myself. I use their groups, messenger, hotmail and search etc.

Are you from the "dark side" as they probably call it? (yahoo)

Just doing this poll out of interest and boredom.

i use none of the above! :D

i use wanadoo homepage for news, Google, Altavista, IMDB etc for searches and Kontraband / I-AM-BORED for when i want something to do

and of course FF for the people (y)

Yahoo.co.uk is my homepage and always will be unless it changes, it provides news, the web's best search (IMO of course), weather and TV listings instantly (i.e. type in Weather Manchester) and is extremely quick. None of that google rubbish for me.

I have an icon on my shortcut bar for FF and for ebay.

I use MSN for messaging, skype for voice and yahoo as a backup.

yeah it was me :)

Do posts count towards the post count in this section?

IMO they shouldn't, as some interesting conversations about non-car stuff can happen because of them. Posts on the poll section don't really show car knowledge anyways.....

If they count, then wahoo +2 posts for me! :D

Last edited:
I use Yahoo as my homepage and for most searches. MSN for messaging and occasionally hotmail, if I think giving the address could result in spam being sent. Whilst I think Fiat Forum is a great site, I wouldn't come here if I wanted to buy parts for my PC, so confining myself just to FF might be a tad restrictive.

None of the above - I don't have a set home page but I rarely close the browser and when I do or it crashes it's instructed to pick up where I left off (or sometimes I pick a blank page). Fiatforum would probably be my homepage if I had to pick one! I use yahoo, msn, icq and aim for messaging and my website host for email, but also have an excite address (which I use for my passport). As per normal I prefer choice :).

I don't really use MSN - no offence to all the nice people but I tend to get swamped. It's great to talk to people but I just can't maintain that many conversation windows.

Google - homepage, mainly cos it loads quick and if I open a new browser window in IE, then it's usually to search for something.

Yahoo groups for [cinqs&Seis] and [clubcento-members]

Yahoo for a telly page too.

I use MSN Messenger a lot. I actually prefer Yahoo Messenger, but only 2 of my mates use it and they are both on MSN as well.
I don't have a homepage (IE set to use a blank page) and search with Google.

My Firefox homepage is Google and believe it or not my IE homepage (which I use most) is puntoforum even though I can't remember the last time I posted on there! I should probably change it to here. In fact I will do, right now. :)

About MSN I use it, quite a bit but only with the same half dozen people usually. And I don't have the new fancy MSN I have some old version of Messenger which works just as well but doesn't get all those nasty viruses :D

Can't use either here...but fiat forum is okay to go and when that's dull there's always deviantArt forums (y)

Back