Where can you be spotted?

Currently reading:
Where can you be spotted?

I can be spotted in s. london croydon area. Im the only blue fiat uno on the road with a white drivers door with the number '27' spray painted on the door!

can be spotted in Blackburn by the college or Feniscowles off j4 M65 - a674

Broom Yellow Abarth Seicento, if u see my giv us a flash, toot or what ever else to get my attention:D

Always always always Manchester Oxford Rd Area. Salford, Trafford Pard, Eccles, Monton, M62 between Manchester and Doncaster Friday (6pm-8pm) Monday (5am-8am) I am always on the go

I can be foun mainly in Sheffield around Hillsborough area and city centre as I work here.

Also Chesham in Bucks which is my home town, and surrounding ares.

And Grismby in N.E.Lincs which is where my G.F is from.

Im found driving a Std. 98 (S) Sei Sporting Abarth in Red

spacecowboy said:
You can spot me all around the Sunderland area, mainly South Hylton where I live or up and down Wessington Way where I call for a pint every night after work (Quincey's).
Look out for me on the A19 traveling to and from Peterlee (Bracken Hill) for work everyday.
Or even the last weekend of each month on a Friday/Saturday to Manchester and back.

Watch out for the 3 Fiat forum stickers, the private reg or the yellow paint, whichever is easier to spot! :D :D :D

04 Punto Sporting
1.4 16v
Broom Yellow

Thought I'd better update this as it was posted in July of 2004... although it's mostly still valid...

Still can be spotted around Sunderland, South Hylton in particular.

Occasionally still travelling to Bracken Hill in Peterlee for meetings but now work in the Cobalt Office, just off the Sllverlink estate in Wallsend, so look out for me going through the 'god damn tunnel' everyday.

Also still visiting Manchester once a month, always the weekend nearest pay day (21st) via A19, A168, M1, M62, A627(M), A663 & B6393.

No yellow paint or FForum stickers anymore, but the plate is easy to spot...

Been a member since April 03 and NEVER been spotted! :cry:
Getting desperate, might have to write to 'Jim'll Fix It' if I don't get spotted soon (y)

I will be seen all around the Stoke on Trent area. And also on the A534, and also in Wrexham

we criuse round in a moded fiat brava jtd elx 105 its a light metallic blue with blue flashing tyre valves and the mega boot spoiler can find us crusing around northampton and kettering a lot plus the m1

Attachments

• brava draft body kit.gif
    brava draft body kit.gif
    118.5 KB · Views: 17
52 plate Stilo abarth - seen usually in Basildon/East London/Reading/Bracknell/Bournemouth/Nottingham. Money for the first person who spots my Stilo and steals a pic of it and puts it up here.

Last edited:
I can be caught pretty much anywhere in oxfordshire to be fair, car will be much more noticable in about a month though (bodykit and respray and all that:) )

badkilla said:
52 plate Stilo abarth - seen usually in Basildon/East London/Reading/Bracknell/Bournemouth/Nottingham. Money for the first person who spots my Stilo and steals a pic of it and puts it up here.

I shall be looking for you now :D

Well poor lil ol' me i think im the only one from Helston, maybe thats a bit precise...cornwall. Its all the same really. Also Cambourne, Hayle and Truro sometimes, but mainly Helston and Falmouth!

Come find me! :D

Back