Where can you be spotted?

Currently reading:
Where can you be spotted?

Si - Punto said:
Plus the occasional trips to Leicester (usually when Im meeting crazydave to buy something (y))

This is true which reminds me when is the next trip, only this time we dont have to rush back to watch England get knocked out of the World cup :rolleyes:

I can often be seen on my commute from leeds to bradford and back on a tues, weds, thur, fri and saturday. from the eastend park area of leeds thornton road bradford along the a647 i think.

Green fiat 55sx with a green 'L' new driver sticker lol and a vegetarian sticker on the bumper

Can be found all over the place as I travel around for work. But my local haunts are around Birmingham City Center, Sutton, Tamworth & Lichfield

Lichfield :D

But no-one knows where that is so i'll leave you guessing ;)

Lora

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

I know where it is...I'm there alot :D

I'll stick my quid's worth in! I am normally around Heathrow, Richmond, Twickenham, Staines, etc. All that sort of area! Look out for me! :p

Generally around Huddersfield on evenings and weekends, and between Huddersfield & Rippondon at 8am or 5pm.
Every so often I venture over to South Elmsall down the M62.

Can't miss me - I got FF stickers on the rear windscreen, and rear passenger windows, and pink stuff on the inside :D

Back