Styling Where can i get arbarth headlights without using ebay?

Currently reading:
Styling Where can i get arbarth headlights without using ebay?

Kerr1992

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow
Hi guys, i took a wee trip upto my local auto parts store, they are usually quite good for getting bits and pieces for cars, now they couldnt get the arbarth headlights for me, so i was wondering if anyone on here could tell me where to get some?

On ebay they wanted £70 per headlight, which i dont mind paying, however i have a thing about buying car parts off ebay as you cant really send it back if there is a fault :O

Is there any genuine websites that specialize in fiat parts? :)

cheers guys :D

Thanks mate :p

And another thing! :p

see the front fogs on the Turbo models :p do they come fitted to the bumpers or could i buy a set for my 1.4 active sport? :D mines just has the big squarish fogs on it? :p

And by the way, do the turboed models sit any lower than my active sport? im just hoping there aint going to be too big a gap above my wheels when i put on my 17s :p

Thanks mate :p

And another thing! :p

see the front fogs on the Turbo models :p do they come fitted to the bumpers or could i buy a set for my 1.4 active sport? :D mines just has the big squarish fogs on it? :p

And by the way, do the turboed models sit any lower than my active sport? im just hoping there aint going to be too big a gap above my wheels when i put on my 17s :p
Yes you can replace them fairly easily, just pop them out, pop the other ones in (remember the wires ^^).
i take it you have 15s on at the moment?? if you put 17s on they should have low profiles on to make the circumference the same as your 15s with standard tyres, if they are bigger your speedo will be out and it could hinder your performance and damage your gear box, so it will still have the same gap afterwards, hope this helped :)

Back