Wheel Bolts - not wobbly!

Currently reading:
Wheel Bolts - not wobbly!

Anyone know where to get wheel bolts from? I need a set to fit standard 15" Tipo alloys to my Tipo. Last set I got were to fit a set of MOMO's to my other Tipo, and they cost me 30 quid from Halfrauds. Owch. Turned out to be wobbly bolts :rolleyes:

Anyone got any better suggestions? Will any standard Fiat alloy bolt fit? Like from a Bravo/a/punto etc?

Also could do with some wobbly bolt locking nuts. No idea at all where to buy them from. Online suppliers would be great. Local to the north east would be even better.

According to the Eper on the forum they're 1.73 each

Plus thats on the 1989-1993 tipo. 1993-1995 uses 13228224 and don't list a price. I'll stick my head in Fiat Wentane on the way home from work tomorrow morning.

Just noticed there is a guy advertising wheel bolts in the classifieds.

EDIT: Just noticed that 13228225 replaces 13228224.. So hope to get a price later.

Last edited:
Fiats 1985+ generally have the same bolts if they have alloy wheels. Steel wheels require shorter bolts.

I have noticed that Uno turbo, Punto, Croma, Tipo, coupe etc etc all have the same length and thread bolts if they used Alloy wheels. They are interchangeable.

Back