General Wheel bolt sizes

Currently reading:
General Wheel bolt sizes

This would be a great help to me if someone could tell me what size wheel nuts i have on my
2003 Fiat Ducato 2003 15 JTD MWB.

I am looking to get some locking wheel nuts but do not have the moho on hand its in storage.

And would like tio get some ordered so as i can fit them when i next collect it .

This would be a great help to me if someone could tell me what size wheel nuts i have on my
2003 Fiat Ducato 2003 15 JTD MWB.

I am looking to get some locking wheel nuts but do not have the moho on hand its in storage.

And would like tio get some ordered so as i can fit them when i next collect it .

It depends on the base vehicle chassis normal or heavy there are two different sized threads-both are the same size hex head

Do you have very expensive wheels or vehicle in a very high crime area?

On the reasonable assumption that it is an x244, with normal 15" wheels, M14. However as has been mentioned above the maxi version probably has M16.
Likewise my first reaction was why bother? I found that with locking wheelbolts on our Saab 9-3 removing and refitting wheels was made more difficult by the inadequate engagement between bolt and special key. I replaced with standard bolts. Those on our Skoda are better, and have been left on the vehicle.

I should have added that the Skoda also has M14 studs. Those on the Saab are M12.

I have a very heavy steel made clutch and brake pedal lock.
Not easy to fit and i would think very hard to get off due to how tight it fits and where it is fitted.

I am getting the Amplo hydraulic level system fitted next Friday and then thought if it is already jacked up then i have done more than half of the work if someone decides to steal the wheels and new tyres.

Last edited:
Back