Technical Whats this on the bumper??

Currently reading:
Technical Whats this on the bumper??

We could ban everyone who suggests that people who've suggested that everyone be banned be banned :)

This could go on for a long, long time...

Not if we ban the people who suggest banning the people who suggest that we should ban everyone who suggests that everyone should be banned.

Not if we ban the people who suggest banning the people who suggest that we should ban everyone who suggests that everyone should be banned.

But by banning everyone we makes both sides happy: people who suggest everyone be banned are banned, as are the ones who suggest that those suggesting everyone be banned should be band.

Also, those who have offended other users are banned, and offence is no longer possible :)

Plus, the people who get 'offended' over very irritatingly tiny things are banned too! There's no-one to be offended, and no-one to offend

But by banning everyone we makes both sides happy: people who suggest everyone be banned are banned, as are the ones who suggest that those suggesting everyone be banned should be band.

Also, those who have offended other users are banned, and offence is no longer possible :)

Plus, the people who get 'offended' over very irritatingly tiny things are banned too! There's no-one to be offended, and no-one to offend

But if everyone's banned and there's no one to see that everyone's banned, is anyone really banned?

Well this has certainly taken a turn for the strange!
I just want to be clear that I haven't signed up with this name to cause offence to peoples beliefs.

So update on the car........ :)
You guys were right. It is a tow car modification. I've spoke to the garage and they have given us a further years full warranty cover on the car as they didn't disclose the modification at the time of purchase.
Thank you to everyone in the forum that helped :)

With that in mind it's going to be for braking. The A-frame will have a cable that attaches to the eye and gives it a tug on overrun. There would be some connection from the eye to the brake pedal. Have a look in the footwell where something may have been mounted.

Winner! :worship:

Well this has certainly taken a turn for the strange!
I just want to be clear that I haven't signed up with this name to cause offence to peoples beliefs.

So update on the car........ :)
You guys were right. It is a tow car modification. I've spoke to the garage and they have given us a further years full warranty cover on the car as they didn't disclose the modification at the time of purchase.
Thank you to everyone in the forum that helped :)

ask them if they have the rest of the bits, I've seen cars with this adaptation sell for lots more than one with out.

on the down side its a modification and you need to inform your insurer about it

Back