whats this dirt cheap alarm like?

Currently reading:
whats this dirt cheap alarm like?

Sparkrite dont exactly lead the way in alarms...thats for a reason,you pay for what you get & its only current sensing so wont detect someone breaking the glass & getting in that way & the shock sensing is awful.I have de-installed just as many spakrite alarms as installed.

T14086 said:
Sparkrite dont exactly lead the way in alarms...thats for a reason,you pay for what you get & its only current sensing so wont detect someone breaking the glass & getting in that way & the shock sensing is awful.I have de-installed just as many spakrite alarms as installed.
well tbh, i just want it to set off a few times so people know i have an alarm in my area :) iv got toad alarm stickers, wont be fitting the sparkrite ones!

iv got an idear lol this mite sound wakey but it just might work you now the house door when you got a sencer that when it brakes it relises a loud sound you no the one that cost £1 and it can be switch on by flicking up and down its small and wirt well its the magnetic that if it brack the siren goes off aka intruder alarm for door and window get the point bit pissed up lol:p well i recon if you put this just under the seat and when any one get in bang its over http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7000261.htm if not the little ones are good enouth

lol oh by the way it does work ;) :p :D :) :cool: (y) :slayer: :yum: :worship: :eek: :devil: :tempt: :wave: :yeahthat:

Back